We’re excited to announce that all Tallman Eye Associates office locations are now open for urgent and non-urgent patients! As we adapt to our “new normal”, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our patients and employees is our top priority. We have developed the following protocol to continue to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Tallman Eye Associates will be seeing patients by appointment only. Please contact our office at (978)688-6182 to schedule an appointment.
- Our optical shops will also be open by appointment only. Please contact our optical shops at (978)686-3011.
- Patients will be screened for any symptoms of coronavirus prior to their appointment and will be asked to reschedule if any symptoms are present.
- All patients, employees, and physicians will have their temperature checked prior to entering our offices. Any patient with a temperature at or above 100.4 will need to reschedule.
- All doctors and employees will be required to wear a mask while working with patients.
- All patients will be asked to wear a mask during their visit. One of our technicians will place a piece of tape on the top of the mask to ensure that it is properly covering the nose and mouth.
- Our waiting areas are arranged to accommodate for proper social distancing.
- No visitors will be allowed to accompany patients unless required for accessibility issues or for parents/guardians accompanying a minor.
- All waiting areas and exam rooms will be sanitized between all patients.
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout our clinics for our patients.
We appreciate your continued patience, support, and compliance as we work hard to provide exemplary patient care and protect everyone within our offices. We look forward to seeing you soon!